Panasonic’s president, Konosuke Matsushita, is famous for swearing, but he is also famous for his best talent.

once Konosuke Matsushita, a department of his company’s manager said: "I do a lot of decisions every day, and to approve many decisions of others. In fact, only 40% of the decisions I really agree with, and the remaining 60% I have reservations, or I feel too good to go."







confidence in the success of a person is very important to know how to strengthen confidence, subordinate leadership, both in your subordinates’ morale, but also help you succeed.

management is not a dictatorship, enterprises engaged in the management of the occasion, respect for human rights, the importance of individual and friendly and asked to listen to a very important concern.